Next 3 Gigs
20 Aug 2014
- Monday's job postcode is
CT15 4AN.30 May 2012
- Thanks to all those that could make it this morning (Wednesday) , for the French Students who visited the village for their studies into Mining and it's communities. We had a good question and answer time after some playing and they seemed happy with all they heard. 28 May 2012
- New photo added to Band Photo Album of Mick Sole in 1962
.29 Apr 2012
- First outing in the SCABA 2nd section and we got a 5th place (out of 8). Well done band!18 Apr 2012
- Latest Band photo (with 2011 trophies) used as new website header. Also new photos added to the band photo album
.04 Feb 2012
- Congratulations to everyone on gaining promotion to the 2nd section SCABA, after a very succesful year in 2011, winning twice and becoming SCABA "Band of the Year".
How many trumpet players does it take to change a lightbulb?
Five. One to change the bulb and four to contemplate how Louie Armstrong would have done it.